I’ve been thinking and eventually compiling resolutions for myself for the first time ever. This year I actually want to participate in this all too annual New Year’s resolution thing because this year I really need to make a change. (I know right, things just got serious)
1. With great changes comes great new blogs. Which is one of my much needed resolutions. Starting one and actually PULLING THROUGH!.(I think I have 2 other blogs that I’ve abandoned and forgotten passwords to. YIKES.)
Spending more time in the mornings on myself. Things are constantly going too fast in the mornings for me. I found that spending an extra few minutes in the morning applying eyeliner or just doing a few squats (a whole workout seems too drastic for me, I’m facing the fact that it’s all about being realistic for now) actually makes my day go smoother for the rest of the day and can trick others into thinking I’m actually a pleasant person before 12am. Here are some reasons and ways to spend your mornings productively.
3. Less working, more socializing. I’m not trying to put myself out of my comfort zone but more trying to get myself out of my room. Doing things with family and close friends more often, you know that kind of thing. I need to find time to switch off and get away from work! (If my boss is reading this, I really actually do like working for you, I swear)
4. Less working, more gaming. Contradicting #3 (I need to create a healthy balance here) I find myself buying a story-based game or something in that line, and then not finishing it. I feel like the worst nerd in the world.
5. Actually making an effort finding someone ‘special’. Bow-chicka-bow-wow. Calling all eligible bachelors.
6. BE LESS SELF-CONSCIOUS. No intro needed there.
7. Thailand. Thailand. Thailand. I’ve made it a resolution to go there on holiday because one of the first places I want to travel to is Thailand. If I don’t make this one of it I’m totally going to keep placing it on the back burner. Now or never.
Well, there it is…P.S this was a slight introduction to the new me. Let’s hope these resolutions don’t change throughout the year.
I hope the resolutions you’ve made last year bettered you as a person or if you’re making ones just like me that you’ll complete it with amazing results!
Please feel free to comment or e-mail me,I LOVE hearing from you guys x